Forums

The new Chess.com Game Review - What went wrong?

Sort:
DynamiteStrike

I haven't expressed my thoughts about the new game review that was recently added to chess.com. Unfortunately, none of my thoughts about this new game review mention something good about it. I've seen countless fellow chess.com members complain about it & I agree. In this forum I explain my thoughts & reasoning on why the new game review is not as good as the old one. 

1. It makes the eyes feel tired, it is annoying. We don't get the nostalgic feeling we got from the old game review.

2. The summary & the review are not on the same page. This is very annoying because in the old game review, it used to be on the same page which was great! But now, it's not which makes someone who went straight to the review,  click the ''go back'' button which is somewhat rather annoying.

3. It doesn't show the little bubble and the thing that shows how many times you played this opening and the win rate.

These 3 are the main reasons on why I dislike the new game review, there are a few other minor reasons but I won't add them here.

Do correct me if I'm mistaken in my facts,

Thank you.

Martin_Stahl

The opening stats are still there on the last book move but you may have to scroll the bubble.

DynamiteStrike
Martin_Stahl wrote:

The opening stats are still there on the last book move but you may have to scroll the bubble.

Oh, Alright, thank you.

Jared

I liked the old game review more too, but this new one is still pretty nice