Forums

Bring back the old game review!!

Sort:
KingOfBrilliancy

I absolutely hate the new game review, and almost all people on Chess.com hate it. If you look at @TossiCheeser's forum about it (here), you'll see an astonishing 92 upvotes to 2 downvotes. That's almost 96% of all Chess.com users!! People want the old game review (or something like it) back, and I don't think Chess.com cares. I got used to the new game review (which still SUCKS) and I got back to the old one and realized how FAR back a step it is. Please I beg you Chess.com, do something about it!!

RageDeboi

What was the difference

no coach explanations?

EuthenicDerpyPoster

It’s sucks.

HorseNebula
KingOfBrilliancy rakstīja:

I absolutely hate the new game review, and almost all people on Chess.com hate it. If you look at @TossiCheeser's forum about it (here), you'll see an astonishing 92 upvotes to 2 downvotes. That's almost 96% of all Chess.com users!! People want the old game review (or something like it) back, and I don't think Chess.com cares. I got used to the new game review (which still SUCKS) and I got back to the old one and realized how FAR back a step it is. Please I beg you Chess.com, do something about it!!

Just to be fair the statement "...92 upvotes to 2 downvotes. That's almost 96% of all Chess.com users!!" is not accurate. www.chess.com has millions of daily active users. Just because ~100 people agreed on something does not mean everyone else does. in other words, that statistic is not representing the whole community on its own.

KingOfBrilliancy
HorseNebula wrote:
KingOfBrilliancy rakstīja:

Just to be fair the statement "...92 upvotes to 2 downvotes. That's almost 96% of all Chess.com users!!" is not accurate. www.chess.com has millions of daily active users. Just because ~100 people agreed on something does not mean everyone else does. in other words, that statistic is not representing the whole community on its own.

I agree, but even people who haven't participated in the community will say it's bad.

OskarJ2012

I mean I dont care about changes, Game rewiew is still learning

KingOfBrilliancy
OskarJ2012 wrote:

Still, we need ease of use. The new game review doesn't accomplish that.

Martin_Stahl

Staff have made some updates based on feedback and will likely make some other tweaks as time goes on. 

OskarJ2012
KingOfBrilliancy wrote:
OskarJ2012 wrote:

Still, we need ease of use. The new game review doesn't accomplish that.

still, i got 350 points more because of game rewiew in a month

KingOfBrilliancy
Martin_Stahl wrote:

Staff have made some updates based on feedback and will likely make some other tweaks as time goes on. 

Good.

DreamVelvet

I agree, bring the old version back.

Superplayer7472

The old version was clearly better than this version, luckily, I don't think the new one is too horrible.

Planet_CHESS0344

whats the difference? there isnt much except for the interface