Forums

Show Moves not working

Sort:
Menaces3

After clicking Best, then clicking Show Moves, it jumps to the position after said moves. It used to step through them one by one so I could see the sequence of moves. If it's only one or two moves no big deal. But sometimes it's more or many more moves that I don't see. I just see the position after say 10 moves. Not very helpful.

I didn't change any settings and could not find one that would fix this. Any ideas?

Thanks

Martin_Stahl
Menaces3 wrote:

After clicking Best, then clicking Show Moves, it jumps to the position after said moves. It used to step through them one by one so I could see the sequence of moves. If it's only one or two moves no big deal. But sometimes it's more or many more moves that I don't see. I just see the position after say 10 moves. Not very helpful.

I didn't change any settings and could not find one that would fix this. Any ideas?

Thanks

Staff are aware and a fix should be available soon.

Martin_Stahl

This is fixed now

EYALCOHEN1

hello, it is still not working.

Menaces3

Agree with Eyal, it is not working. sad.png Maybe there's a delay that somehow got set to zero milliseconds (see setTimeout and setInterval in javascript for examples).

Qvives

Still not working.

Martin_Stahl

I haven't been able to have it fail since I posted about it being fixed.

EYALCOHEN1

i dont understand you.

it's not working. why do you insist ?

Martin_Stahl

What browser and browser version are you on?

Coordinate2chess
Menaces3 wrote:

Thanks

Have also faced the same issue, What worked for me is Clicking on the move Best and navigating using the arrow keys.

EYALCOHEN1

I USE EDGE THE LATEST VERSION.

I HAVE TRIED CHROM AND BRAVE BUT ITS HAPPENING THERE ALSO.

OutOfCheese

I also experienced this minor annoyance over the last week but now it seems to be working as expected again (for me at least), chrome and firefox.

Qvives

It is working for me now.

Menaces3

It is working for me again. I only used Firefox during that period but will try Chrome in the future.

MacheteWest

Still not working, makes it hard for me to anaylze a game.

OutOfCheese

make sure you start w clean cookies/cache

MacheteWest

Thanks! Clearing cache and data fixed the issue. Nice to have that working again.