Forums

Keeps crashing on chrome

Sort:
jakeweiman

Whenever i start a game or the chess board loads my google chrome crashes. Ive cleared the cache and removed some extensions. I dont know what to do next. I have a very powerful computer so thats not the issue. please help!

Martin_Stahl
jakeweiman wrote:

Whenever i start a game or the chess board loads my google chrome crashes. Ive cleared the cache and removed some extensions. I dont know what to do next. I have a very powerful computer so thats not the issue. please help!

What version of Chrome? Have you tried incognito mode to? 

However, if you still have some extensions running, it could be one of them causing the crash.

bh_raghu

Same in my case as well.. Chrome browser with latest version is crashing when i am playing chess.com. I have Google Chrome Version 92.0.4515.131 (Official Build) (64-bit)

CNorth22

same here! Any solutions?

erik

If you do a hard refresh, it should solve this issue. There was a problem with some of the code that stopped working when Chrome updated to a new version. It should be addressed now if you hard refresh! Very sorry!

x-1603415549

poggers weirdChamp grin.png

skystalker1

use firefox chrome is bad

dubsdfhjkl

I have a crashing problem too! I have to keep reloading and reloading

Martin_Stahl
dubsdfhjkl wrote:

I have a crashing problem too! I have to keep reloading and reloading

In specific pages? All pages?

If so, what version of Chrome?

Leohasadunksuit

I cant play any games i am on a ipad on chrome keeps crashing

TheCaribbean

It's started doing two weeks ago

xarotcod

what a shameful problem. every site works except chess.com

surendraku

The crash is keep happening on my chrome browser of mini mac from last few weeks.

It used to work completely fine but not anymore. One in every few games my browser crashes and I can't play bullet games anymore.