Forums

Disabled account. Never cheated or been rude to anyone.

Sort:
espenlkristo

Please help!

My account has been disabled, even after an appeal.
My username is/was "deadrevil". 
I know there is a lot of foul play and stupid cheaters around, but I sincerely have no clue what the problem is.
All my games are Blitz 3/2, mostly on a phone. Sometimes on PC in breaks at work, and sometimes at my office at home.

Is it possible to identify why chess.com is so sure a have violated fair play? Can it be some kind of false positive?

Thanks a lot in advance!
-Espen

TheeChessManCan

Have you ever stalled in games? If so, that's probably why.

JOK-E-R

If they find out you are making alternate accounts they will ban all of them including your main one... Not saying you are doing that, just giving advice

espenlkristo

"TheeChessManCan skrev:

Have you ever stalled in games? If so, that's probably why."

Well. I'm a family guy and get interrupted sometimes when playing. There are situations of course when I have to pay attention to other things than my mobile, but who hasn't experienced that?

chesssblackbelt

I checked your account and I couldn't see any evidence of cheating but there's over 5k games so I can't check it all

Email the staff asking why you got banned

FelixN2022

Sometimes I cannot messsage with my account even through I didn’t do anything this is suspicious

FelixN2022

Also emailing the staff is not going to get you anywhere- they are slow and I fixed my problem without the staff.

FelixN2022

for me staff did not help me they just wasted my time. This is very true for me which is why I do not trust the staff as they are garbagw

Martin_Stahl
espenlkristo wrote:

Please help!
My account has been disabled, even after an appeal.
My username is/was "deadrevil". 
I know there is a lot of foul play and stupid cheaters around, but I sincerely have no clue what the problem is.
All my games are Blitz 3/2, mostly on a phone. Sometimes on PC in breaks at work, and sometimes at my office at home.
Is it possible to identify why chess.com is so sure a have violated fair play? Can it be some kind of false positive?
Thanks a lot in advance!
-Espen

If your account was closed and your appeal was denied there's nothing that can be done

FelixN2022

Well they probably are not going to tell you why from what I heard about. On trustpilot people complained about the staff not telling them why and in 1 case it even included the fair play director the review said the director was rude which is a good thing to mention

chesssblackbelt

Oh there was an appeal I missed that ok you prolly cheated and I missed it

espenlkristo
chesssblackbelt skrev:

Oh there was an appeal I missed that ok you prolly cheated and I missed it

No. If so i would move on in shame. But this is just ridiculous.