He didn’t get a GM title nor surpass 3000 ;-;
JoeBenHow

Aka Qi Pang's husband

batmanbrucewayne111

Are you trolling bro

XPGK99
MatrixDog wrote:
He didn’t get a GM title nor surpass 3000 ;-;

You are correct... for now. (Love you pfp with the GOAT btw.)

exceptionalfork

"The Next Magnus" is an insult to @electrosaw's skill. He's already far surpassed Magnus

harishgod024
Definitely trolling
KeSetoKaiba

They have impressive online ratings, but 2500 range is far from Magnus and 3000+ level. The only rating category this players has higher is their bullet peak rating barely over 2700 online. This is far from 3000. Troll attempt which was easily verifiable was a sad fail.

Kaeldorn

Things got tricky since most players now have got the printfoot of engine style in their play, due to:

1°) The example of top players who worked a whole lot with engines for finding new lines and variations in preparation for their games, and began increasingly to play more and more lines with weird "h4" moves very early in the game.

2°) New methods (not so new anymore these days...) of learning, involving lots of engine analysis.

These things do send a screen of smoke in front of even strong players, regarding the attempt to guess out of playstyle, if their opponent is using an engine during game, or not.

Yet, I do state cheating detection still ignore the simple fact that a 1600-1700 chess player don't happen to play suddendly a whole game (40-80 moves) at actual GM level, as in 2450-2550 without external support. Or it would then happen that 2100 players suddendly can play a whole game at 2900 level (which happend to me ONCE since I play online, and it was a rather short game).

Currently, every three Rapid tournament I play on here, has some 1600-1700 do so in all immunity despite reporting, and even so for more games in a row. Reason be the smart selection of (still winning) secondary moves proposed by the engine. For an example, if you stand at +7.00, you can pick a move that drops your advantage at +2.00, have so the "cheat detector" see you played a big bad blunder (so it'll consider you must be clean from cheating), and still win the game, for +2.00 is still a winning adavantage...

I foresee the mods not being happy about what I just wrote, and, gentlemen, I'm telling you this: fix your shayte instead of hammering us with dumb censorship.