Forums

the 2001 so called hoax on the internet chess club wasnt intended as a hoax -icc fischer vs Short

Sort:
cap78red

I did say i was Bobby Fischer in 2001 google the icc fischer vs Nigel Short match, but i never intended to hoax anyone you see i thought i was a patzer and couldnt comprehend why people would have cheated against me apparently when i lost against weak players, many times from 1990-2001 in classical chess. Nothing made sense to me and beating Nigel 11-2 meant i was not playing the world number 5 or he was letting me win.

first in the so called hoax i didnt think it was nigel i was talking to, i was ill anyway and i was convinced no one would believe i was fischer so i was jokingly.

cap78red

i didnt use an engine either i am a talented player.

cap78red

i am not fischer and i am not claiming to be him, i am just a poor boy from a poor family

cap78red
cap78red wrote:

i am not fischer and i am not claiming to be him, i am just a poor boy from a poor family

i am actually aristocratic

nov04-inactive
cap78red wrote:

i didnt use an engine either i am a talented player.

meanwhile I was beating you with openings I don't even know

cap78red

cap78red wrote:i didnt use an engine either i am a talented player.meanwhile I was beating you with openings I don't even know

you cheated or chess dot con changed who i was playing against.

medelpad
🙄
nov04-inactive
cap78red wrote:

cap78red wrote:i didnt use an engine either i am a talented player.meanwhile I was beating you with openings I don't even know

you cheated or chess dot con changed who i was playing against.

lil bro it was like 1 month since we played and I'm not banned and nothing was changed

nov04-inactive

I only used an opening book till you blundered in both games

nov04-inactive

https://www.chess.com/analysis/game/daily/673919645?tab=review game 1

nov04-inactive

https://www.chess.com/game/daily/673919615 game 2 I only used a database and after that used my brain

cap78red

using a database can be construed as cheating, i used only my brain

nov04-inactive

using a database is not cheating

nov04-inactive

read the Fair Play article before speaking

nov04-inactive

and it's your fault you didn't use a database

cap78red

play me in a live game then it would be cheating and i could get you banned-the rules make a mockery of chess as do you

nov04-inactive
cap78red wrote:

play me in a live game then it would be cheating and i could get you banned-the rules make a mockery of chess as do you

sure tomorrow after I wake up I'll challenge you

cap78red

my name is Alan Llewellyn and when you type in copilot the term 'is alan llewellyn icc fischer' you will find the truth

GabeMiami10

all I see is you posting the same stuff on other chess forums lol

GabeMiami10

ok hold on. the only thing that I might be able to point to him is chess base website of the 3rd coming of Bobby Fischer on chess base. but that guy was a Canadian sysop of Asian descent