Forums

Playing with my toes made me gain +100 rating

Sort:
Honchkrowabcd

Around a week ago, I lost like 5 rapid games in a row and I got really upset. I decided to try playing with my toes (I play on touchscreen btw not mouse), and I started winning every single game! Ever since I started playing with my toes, I've been spotting tactics that I never would have seen before and playing with my toes also makes me move the pieces way faster, as it is way more accurate than moving with a mouse. I've gained over 100 rating ever since I started using my toes to play. The only issue is sometimes my foot blocks some of the board when I'm moving with my toes so sometimes I hang a few rooks and queens because I didn't see one of my opponent's pieces. It's definitely worth the sacrifice though, like how sometimes you sacrifice the rook on the popular hit website chess.com developed by Erik Allebest and Jay Severson in 2005. You guys should try this out and let me know if it helps you!

llama_l

The only problem is you can't use the toe technique at an OTB tournament sad.png

Honchkrowabcd
llama_l wrote:

The only problem is you can't use the toe technique at an OTB tournament

No I used it in OTB too it works

Honchkrowabcd

Sometimes they don't let me stand on the table though so when I have a piece on the other side of the board I have to stretch my leg all the way there

llama_l

I'm imagining a player putting their chair on the table, so that their feet are by the board heh.

llama_l
Honchkrowabcd wrote:

Sometimes they don't let me stand on the table though so when I have a piece on the other side of the board I have to stretch my leg all the way there

"jadube"

As you kick them in the face

"Oops, jadube"

The small concussions you give your opponent help you win of course.

Sadlone

Yeah very nice innovation

Honchkrowabcd

thanks

Jaybird127

LoL

RyanZ_MD
Says who?
Honchkrowabcd
HyperbolicRevenge wrote:

Cool, will I be able to reach 2300 bullet then?

It's especially good in bullet because you have more control over where the pieces move instead of using a mouse so it makes you move faster. Also you don't have to use time to spot tactics because moving with your toes makes you spot tactics instantly which will be helpful in bullet since you don't have much time. Honestly in bullet someone your level would probably gain around 300 rating

MyCATSandDOGSareGMs

If you can move your pieces with your toes, then I want to move my pieces with my buttcheeks. It's only fair.

mai
Honchkrowabcd wrote:

"i have to stretch my leg all the way there"

mai

i dont think it works with bullet lol

yay-4211542444433215

honk send feet pics

nov04-inactive
yay-4211542444433215 wrote:

honk send feet pics

frustrated.png

ChessMasteryOfficial

That's certainly a unique approach to improving your game.

abcdef_ghijkl

Thanks for the suggestion. I am definitely going to try it!!

MARattigan
JailhouseTaught wrote:
Show me in the rules where it says you can’t use your toes to move pieces. All my OTB games are about to get awkward

4.1 Each move must be played with one hand only. (FIDE handbook.)

Unless you're suffering some unfortunate deformity ...

HumbleCrumb

#2 who gonna stop me