Forums

How Do I Contact Chess Dot Com Support in the Year 2024 of August | I Cannot Find the Magic Button

Sort:
USA-Dragon

Hi All, I have read, studied, and tried all I can and I used to be able to communicate one way or the other with great support from chess.com however I just tried now and I cannot figure out the changes and or how to find the special button after jumping through loops of bots ... I am in tech thus I must be stupid or something as for me to not find way to chat with support as i have always been kindly able as well they give back great support ... but now I am stumped 

So to be clear my steps and pops ups non stop from the support bot i never get the magic button please see my steps in vid below:

https://yourimageshare.com/ib/ezyjuvZfJM

Thank you for help!

justbefair

It is not as tough as you are making it. First off, people are usually searching for some specific problem they need help with, because many others have likely faced the same problems. (What is it you need help with?) It does seem reasonable to me to use AI to try to pick some of the answers to common problems.

I will admit that it can be a challenge to get an agent's response but it is still possible. I watched your video and think I saw promising screens flash by but my phone isn't helping with finding the right frames.

I will have to rewatch it on my desktop.

USA-Elephant

@justbefair ... Thx response ... here is what I need help with HUGE and many others for years but I take software serious as well my students as they are great kids ... I have about 40+ students to which I build out many many cool things from tournaments to in house lesson private and group and online and the more ... camps and soon uscf director i will be to have rated tournaments ... all said the coolest thing we are working on lately is this! PUZZLES and a huge monetary reward to them to achieve their level goal ... BUT the following issue is about to which is very important as I give out awards monetary huge monetary awards based upon students' outcome ...

The ticket request will be as this:

Thus this is regarding puzzles ... Can you please fix this ASAP ...

No person should be able to CHEAT Chess.Com ... it's too great of a site!

Puzzle rating can be "cheated"!! A person can study a puzzle, and when they take a lot of time, they simply refresh the puzzle and the same one comes up and they do it in three seconds therein giving a high rating! You see if you take long to answer you only get so many points ... so the refresh looks as if you solve in micro seconds each time therein inflating a rating that should not be.

Now mind you my students are so honest so great kids that words cannot describe them. However, they are kids and I am in tech as well so we always always learn some tech and share findings ... so this is a finding one of my students found.

On another not but Chess.com no get back to me yet on another finding ... another loophole in passports ... you can query my request but again there is an issue there to get fake passports by having a person change their flag and play them ... all in all I am an IT Director as well so finding issues is well fun and not fun ... but it's part of our life ... thus the kids are smart too and they know I like it when they find a new feature in chess.com or show me how to use a feature etc ... I have been teaching about the same 40 students and new ones for over five to six years ... so we do a lot together within a long duration of time happy.png ... thus again they are very very top of the line kids no cheat no silly stuff etc ... just pure sharp kids that we are and take chess and software seriously as you all too happy.png

So please fix the puzzles ASAP "PLEASE" as the ratings are huge importance to us (and we should never have to tell a person dont do this or that as the software should not enable)

Solution perhaps:

If you refresh a puzzle then a new puzzle should come up ... simple fix ... the same puzzle should not come up ... and well if it does then the data should remain the same and keep counting time happy.png

Please, Please this is not good ... I and many rely on puzzle ratings!

Thank you so much.

Martin_Stahl
USA-Dragon wrote:

Hi All, I have read, studied, and tried all I can and I used to be able to communicate one way or the other with great support from chess.com however I just tried now and I cannot figure out the changes and or how to find the special button after jumping through loops of bots ... I am in tech thus I must be stupid or something as for me to not find way to chat with support as i have always been kindly able as well they give back great support ... but now I am stumped

So to be clear my steps and pops ups non stop from the support bot i never get the magic button please see my steps in vid below:

https://yourimageshare.com/ib/ezyjuvZfJM

Thank you for help!

Can you try it from a Private/Incognito window? The contact Support option is on the main Help screen (Home) and not in any of the FAQ pages.

Martin_Stahl

For those with the issue where the Contact Support button isn't showing, try it again now. If that doesn't help they clearing your browser cache and try again.

Staff made a change.