Forums

Has anyone won a game against Wei or bots rated 2000 +? If so, post your games here!

Sort:
Jared_Anthony

I really want to see how anyone can beat Wei. Unless you are an expert I feel it is almost impossible. Usually I lose against Wei in the first 20 moves LOLhappy

Tyler_Waldrop
I’m a 300 and I beat vishy ( it took me over 1000 games I kept track)
Jared_Anthony
Tyler_Waldrop wrote:

That's cool! Can you share the game! Can you also give me some tips and tricks to beat high rating bots.

Tyler_Waldrop
Unfortunately I beat him months ago and I have no record of it but I can give you a few tips the opening I used was the t Roy Lupez
Atomic-Arpan

i defeated Gothamchess bot

i will post it wait

magipi
Tyler_Waldrop wrote:

Extremely suspicious.

BigChessplayer665

I have beaten the Magnus Carlson bot with the wayward queen attack 3 move checkmate 😎

magipi
BigChessplayer665 wrote:

I have beaten the Magnus Carlson bot with the wayward queen attack 3 move checkmate 😎

3 moves how? 1. e4 e5 2. Qh5 Ke7 3. Qxe5 mate?

BigChessplayer665
magipi wrote:
BigChessplayer665 wrote:

Just premove the wayward queen attack checkmate eventually the bot will fall for it given enough attempts

Bots are programmed to eventually blunder

magipi
BigChessplayer665 wrote:
magipi wrote:
BigChessplayer665 wrote:

Just premove the wayward queen attack checkmate eventually the bot will fall for it given enough attempts

So 4 moves then, not 3?

But anyway, I suspect that it's a bug that only appears on certain devices. Did you do it on a phone?

dashdog114
I beat eric
BigChessplayer665
magipi wrote:
BigChessplayer665 wrote:
magipi wrote:
BigChessplayer665 wrote:

So 4 moves then, not 3?

But anyway, I suspect that it's a bug that only appears on certain devices. Did you do it on a phone?

Yes lol though I could probably do it on a laptop

BigChessplayer665
dashdog114 wrote:
I beat eric

@erik got banned

Jared_Anthony
Atomic-Arpan wrote:

i defeated Gothamchess bot

i will post it wait

Cool! I bet I can't do that!

Jared_Anthony

Has anyone beat Wei ? It would be better if it included a brilliant move/ great move. Thanks a lot, guys!

Jared_Anthony
magipi wrote:
Tyler_Waldrop wrote:

Extremely suspicious.

Why? It took him 1000 attempts, didn't it? Or are you saying that 1000 is a suspicious number?

Jared_Anthony
dashdog114 wrote:
I beat eric

Really?

Jared_Anthony

I beat Wei! I can't BELIEVE it!