SourabhShaunak

llama47

Follow the opening principles
https://www.chess.com/article/view/the-principles-of-the-opening

---

Try your best to not lose any piece for free. Not even a single pawn.

Because this is difficult, play time controls that are long enough that you can make sure all your moves are safe (and try to check whether your opponent's last move gives away something for free).

It's hard, and takes practice, but if you can do these two things (opening principles and not losing pieces for free) then you'll be rated above 800.

SourabhShaunak

Thank you 

Kevin_Bryden

My Beth Harmon wig has been of enormous benefit. Not that I'm 800 yet. Getting there, hopefully. Working towards GM, five hours a day should be enough ;o)

Llama is quite correct!

tygxc

Most important: always check your intended move is no blunder before you play it.
That little mental discipline alone is enough to propel you to 1500.
As long as you blunder all the rest is in vain.

Sujay1993

Practice 

SourabhShaunak

OK Sir . Thank you

Lavorre

Follow opening principles, learn basic endgames and tactical motifs, and focus on undefended pieces. Check out John Bartholomew's Chess Fundamentals series if you haven't already - it's perfect for where you're at.

SourabhShaunak

OK OK OK OK OK . @ujjwal_kothari

SourabhShaunak
ujjwal_kothari wrote:

Dont Just play any move then resign just think for a minute when I play this so that would be pin and I can take advantage of that pin so think like a pro not a beginner

I never ever resign  happy.png

zes0460

just do whatever you want, its like being in primary school.. have fun your rookie dayz

SourabhShaunak
zes0460 wrote:

just do whatever you want, its like being in primary school.. have fun your rookie dayz

I was in primary school when you sent that comment