Forums

2350 blitz, yesss! Keep your chess dreams going

Sort:
ChessLebaneseSalah

Finally reached 2350 blitz, looking for 2400 soon and hopefully some master title in the future! This chesscom community has always had amazing support and I wanna thank everyone once again as we keep dreaming high!

ย 

And finally, just a nice quote to make all chess lovers smile: The passion for playing chess is one of the most unaccountable in the world. It slaps the theory of natural selection in the face. It is the most absorbing of occupations. The least satisfying of desires. A nameless excrescence upon life. It annihilates a man. You have, let us say, a promising politician, a rising artist that you wish to destroy. Dagger or bomb are archaic and unreliable - but teach him, inoculate him with chess. H.G. Wells

PHIL-ROY

Congrats Champ! Keep it up happy.pngthumbup.png

1c6O-1

good job! thumbup.pngchesspawn.png

fab1800

nice quote ......... rating point are useless , you got to stop the chase at some point

ChessLebaneseSalah
fab1800 wrote:

nice quote ......... rating point are useless , you got to stop the chase at some point

I disagree, the only way to know you are getting better is your rating, so its always good to chase a higher rating and I continue to do it. After all, the best players have higher ratings online, so to play them I have to get a higher rating wink.png

machokeos

lesss goo

GoldSparkCHESS

Congratulation ! I would really appreciate playing against you one time even though I am not at all at this elo. Feel free to add me so !

BroiledRat
Incredible job. :)

chessdeficit99

Wow. Nice job. You've hit 2600 already while I am 2300. Hopefully one day I'll become as great as you are