That is good mate. Sorry you missed it.
Odonovans

Mate in 5 is (close?)...Ok..

NathanVacationAlt

1900s aren't even that good.

Odonovans
NathanVacationAlt wrote:

I get tired of hearing this. They are in the 99%of all chess players. Thats pretty good by most.

falcon39

Oomf that is really sad.

Once last year around in an OTB tournament I got paired against an IM first round. I sacced a rook and got a position that was +12 according to stockfish. Then I started doing nothing for a few moves, then hung M1.
Ive beaten CM's and I've played many FM's but that's the only time I got to play an IM.

falcon39
NathanVacationAlt wrote:

Your still 1000 in rapid...

BigChessplayer665
NathanVacationAlt wrote:

Just lucky lol

The best chess players are the lucky ones

And know when they how to move some pieces

NathanVacationAlt
falcon39 wrote:
NathanVacationAlt wrote:

Your still 1000 in rapid...

1800 in rapid. Peaked 1997. IT SAYS VACATION ACCOUNT

NathanVacationAlt

I will admit that I've only beaten 19 2000+ players throughout all my accounts. Most got banned because I made too many though.

NathanVacationAlt

I went across the globe just so I could make this alt with a different IP. Also because it was for vacation lol.

NathanVacationAlt

And YES FALCON I SAID 1900s aren't that good. NOT 2000!!! 2000s are GOOD. ALR.

falcon39
NathanVacationAlt wrote:

And YES FALCON I SAID 1900s aren't that good. NOT 2000!!! 2000s are GOOD. ALR.

I do agree though like whenever my friends hit 2000 i say congrats you are officially good...

falcon39
NathanVacationAlt wrote:

I will admit that I've only beaten 19 2000+ players throughout all my accounts. Most got banned because I made too many though.

for me its 19 2200+ players. Unfortunately I spend most of my time nowadays 130 points tilted and never get paired with 2200's

BigChessplayer665
falcon39 wrote:
NathanVacationAlt wrote:

for me its 19 2200+ players. Unfortunately I spend most of my time nowadays 130 points tilted and never get paired with 2200's

I tilt to, my method is just beat chess players when on tilt lol figure out how to get them on tilt

It isn't a very effective method

Dachesvibe

bruh checkmate easy to find