Forums

FM-2030 On "KNitrogen"๐Ÿ™ƒ

Sort:
Illbtu
Suspended, cold, catched 4Everly
And suddenly in 2030 October 14, those brethren played "Wake up little Sussie" on FM frequency... and he woke up to party like it was 9099 

Now: "How cold was he?" 

It's a cold cold world, So... Run Forest... Run as you cry: "Ohhh Jenny๐Ÿ™ƒ
Sharp2Axe
I did not see that coming!
Interesting how much resources Black has here.
How do you come up with this??
And how do you make it so there is no dual??
Very nice ๐Ÿ˜
Illbtu
Sharp2Axe wrote:
I did not see that coming!
Interesting how much resources Black has here.
How do you come up with this??
And how do you make it so there is no dual??
Very nice ๐Ÿ˜

You just must muster up the courage to put pieces here and there on a board. That is the crucial step. You have to use your intuition more than your power of seeing 20 moves ahead like a "Super GM". With an engine at your disposal, you are already a Mega GM. It is like those chaps that cheat playing online, however you can cheat by using an engine to create small combinations of moves, then you put the piece together and no one gets hurt and you can sleep with a clear conscience.

However dual-free stuff... that is going to take a while... if only I knew how to do it... meh That takes a "Master's" gentle hand... long time of practice and still a lot of hard work.

Salutes! happy

Illbtu
Sharp2Axe wrote:
... How do you come up with this??

Ok, now I have written how to make the puzzle, however there is a more sinister, morbid, yet tantalizing riddle inside the puzzle... Some of the clues are... FM 2030... "cry-O-Jenny-๐Ÿ™ƒ" .... Everly Brothers... The Prince song "1999" ... & so on...