Forums

Chess.com Launches 2024 Community Championships With Hyperbullet

Sort:
AnittaDrink

We’ve got a brand new event series coming to Chess.com! Introducing the Chess.com Community Championships!

Champions will be crowned in Bughouse, Crazyhouse, and Chess960! Want even more craziness? How about Duck Chess, Spell Chess, and Hyperbullet! These events are open to anyone so come show your skills!

It all kicks off with our Chess.com Community Hyperbullet Championship on May 30 - 31, the first of a series of eight Community Championships tournaments in 2024, followed by:

• Chess960 Championship | June 17-21
  • The Spell Chess Championship | July 25-26
  • Bughouse Championship | August 19-23
  • The Duck Chess Championship | September 19-20
  • Fog of War Championship | October 17-18
  • Seirawan Chess Championship | November 7-8
  • Crazyhouse Championship | December 2-6

Chess.com Launches 2024 Community Championships With Hyperbullet

Check out our announcement article for all the details!

PequenoCapivara

Great!

izugan

grin

smallpawninabigworld

I'll give the hyperbullet event a pass, as I'm just too slow for that. But some of the variants tournaments look interesting.

J3NN4star

what is hyperbullet?

smallpawninabigworld
J3NN4star wrote:

what is hyperbullet?

Faster than bullet.

izugan

I LOVE YOU

J3NN4star

yeah but what time control exactly?

smallpawninabigworld

30s no increment, it seems.

GYG
smallpawninabigworld wrote:

30s no increment, it seems.

Yep

DaTrueSliverwolf
Or 10 seconds no increments
Gaurang956

Hi

sztrls
Hello. Just here for the badge!
rohitkumar836815

Hey

DreamscapeHorizons

30 seconds no increment..... that ain't chess that's something else! Hahhaha.....

AmirMT4B

Great

Odyssee_187

Chess.com tried 4800times apptracking in 24hrs in Google,amazon and and and. Use App tracking blocker by duckduckgo

fassie1

Hie

Mickey_McFly

Did anyone else notice that Vaishali Rameashbabu could have mated Lei Tingjie?!!, at the very end just before she resigned, as Lei pulled up her pawn from a2 to A4, she needed the b2 pawn to mate the king, because of the took on e5 , she had just enough time, so Lei moves a2 to A4, so Vaishali 's move is B G5 to F4, covering the H2 square, then Lei had to move her B2 pawn up two to B4, so Vaishali s move is K G4 to. H2, check, because of Rook on E line she only had one move K F1 to G1next Vaishali moves said E Rook from E5 to E1, check again, but not mate, Lei had a Bishop aiding in the mate, on C4, she could have moved it to block the Rook, so C4 to F1, block, but Rook E1 simply takes it! CHECK MATE!!! I WAS FREAKING OUT !! This was at Norway chess round 9 check it out, you tube or anywhere Vaishali Rameashbabu vs Lei Tingjie, Vaishali didn't see it!

Mickey_McFly

Sorry I forgot Knight is represented by N not k for King sorry, check it out seriously!