Forums

Tyler1 is the goat.

Sort:
SkalAsura

Tyler1 levels up too fast in any video games. Bro is disrespecting so many people that are still hardstuck at a certain elo range between 100-1000. His peak is 1149 before tilting back to 1000, which is still incredible. That's still better than so many chess players. And 2000+ elo for puzzles? That's insane coming from a new player that just started one month ago.

SkalAsura

You can argue that you are better at chess, but seriously. If he puts his mind into it, he probably can get 2000 in a few years (my estimation if he continues what he is doing, 2 years or shorter).

OnlyForValentinax

Nah but 2000 in a yr is manageable. I started in 2021 nov and by 2023 march i managed to hit 2200 blitz. But there is a lot of grinding though

SkalAsura
Jonathan56743 wrote:

Nah but 2000 in a yr is manageable. I started in 2021 nov and by 2023 march i managed to hit 2200 blitz. But there is a lot of grinding though

True.

SkalAsura

It's how much effort one is going to put to improve themselves instead of just blindly playing and not learning from their mistakes.

Duck

he finna pass me soon 😭😭

SkalAsura
ehm42 wrote:

dang and I thought going from 300 elo to 1500+ in 9 months was good

It's still good though.

SkalAsura

Some people are still hardstuck at 400 elo.

Sayn_Sagie
Reasura wrote:

Tyler1 levels up too fast in any video games. Bro is disrespecting so many people that are still hardstuck at a certain elo range between 100-1000. His peak is 1149 before tilting back to 1000, which is still incredible. That's still better than so many chess players. And 2000+ elo for puzzles? That's insane coming from a new player that just started one month ago.

He didn't start a month ago, he has been playing chess before

SkalAsura
Sayn_Sagie wrote:
Reasura wrote:

He didn't start a month ago, he has been playing chess before

Some people just don't read the dates on the forums eh?

Joanna_Of_Arc
Jonathan56743 wrote:

Joanna_Of_Arc
Reasura wrote:

what is the username of this player?

Astlin_J
Jonathan56743 wrote:

U r an teen and he is adult Thats the difference. Not all adult improve like him

PromisingPawns

All? Rarely does an adult improve like him. Mostly because they have responsibilities. As I enter into my 20s I can understand how responsibility changes a boy from a man.

The_Blue_J

Could you link the account please?

ChakaYo1
My tummy is all squishy from tapeworms phone Nixon
Aphantasiatic
The_Blue_J wrote:

Could you link the account please?

Joanna_Of_Arc wrote:

what is the username of this player?

https://www.chess.com/member/big_tonka_t

yexvk

WHO IS TYLER1???!

NexicTurbo2048
Reasura wrote:

You can argue that you are better at chess, but seriously. If he puts his mind into it, he probably can get 2000 in a few years (my estimation if he continues what he is doing, 2 years or shorter).

Do you feel dumb yet? You said a couple of years and he already reached 2000 as of right now hahahah