Forums

FM Charles Galofre (2364 fide) $25/hr

Sort:
Charlie101
let's talk about your chess and how to get you improving. I will offer you a consultation free of charge and commitments to see how much I can help you. FM Charles Galofre 754-246-8879 [email protected] I have 38 gigabytes of books over 1 terabyte of videos I have access to out of print chess literature. I find rare gems of books and get them shipped to my house. what happens when I explain the game of chess to you in each of your chess.com playverbiage. move by move. in due time you will explain the game with my vocabulary and verbage. meaning you will explain chess like me. where to go from there? that is where the magic happens average number of moves in a game is 40. if you play 1000 games on chess.com that is = 40,000 moves where you thought for a little bit. if you follow the homework, exercises, recommended reading, you will improve. all payments are fine through PayPal, and PayPal pay later. refunds are also issued by PayPal so no worries! I will be happy to hear from you and help you as much as I can. I recommend you send me a message, email, or call. we will chat some more.
Goku2811

I'm interested

Charlie101

send me a message please. or reach out to me

charles galofre

754-246-8879

[email protected]

Charlie101

Hi friends I still have availability to work with more students. Send me a message!

Charlie101

Hi friends I'm actively looking for more chess students before the holidays

Charlie101

Message me to get your questions answered.