Forums

Chess lessons

Sort:
AramGrigorryann

Greetings, chess enthusiasts and aspiring grandmasters! I'm Aram Grigoryan, and I'm excited to share with you the essence of my 5 years of full-time online chess teaching and 12 years of playing experience. 

Comprehensive Coaching Experience: My journey as a chess coach has been rich and rewarding. I've had the privilege of guiding numerous students, including children who became state champions and adult beginners who skyrocketed from ratings below 1000 to impressive 2000+ scores in about a year. Currently, I'm mentoring several students with master ratings, helping them advance towards professional chess careers.

Flexible Scheduling, Tailored to Your Needs: Understanding the varied schedules of my students, I offer flexible session timings. Most students meet with me once or twice a week, but I can accommodate your routine due to my full-time commitment to chess coaching.

Why Choose Me?

Adaptive Teaching: Every student is unique, and I pride myself on my ability to tailor my teaching methods to your individual needs and aspirations, whether in chess or broader cognitive development.

Structured & Personalized Approach: I employ a well-established teaching framework, combined with personal attention, focusing on areas that align with your goals and strengths.

Clear, Understandable Explanations: My teaching style is geared towards making even the most complex chess concepts accessible and easy to grasp.

Ongoing Support: I am dedicated to your growth in chess. You will receive the best resources and guidance, saving you the effort of navigating the extensive world of chess literature and tools.

Proven Track Record: Don't just take my word for it. You can view over 100 reviews from past students on the Chess.com forum below, offering insights into my coaching effectiveness.

Next Steps

If you're interested in starting your chess journey with me, I propose we either set up a complimentary Zoom chat or dive directly into our first lesson. I'm eager to explore the potential of our collaboration and support you in your chess ambitions.

Awaiting our chess adventure together,

Best Regards,

Aram Grigoryan

Contacts: 

[email protected]

https://www.chess.com/member/aramgrigorryann