Forums

HELP PLEASE. SHOULD I close my account?

Sort:
RoxyFisher

I am not doing well and kind of want to forget but should I close my account or not?

SwakanthyaaSivan

No please don’t close your account

JeshwantVana

No

RoxyFisher

K can you look at my other form please.

Optimissed

yes

Dulciloquy

It's ultimately your decision, but really it doesn't matter if your games aren't that good. You can always look back at them and fix your mistakes! 

winyou01

No.

fairytalelion

Yes. Go on quitter. Close. And don't slam the door.

fairytalelion

And don't use brick letter to get attention.

@Lion... nasty, vicious, unrepentant. Hate me? I don't care.

Monie49
Bye
Lc0_1

You decision, but there is always room to improve. look at my stats. I went from blitz ratings at about 240 to about 1000 in 3 months. you can do it. believe in yourself. do not close your account. I think you can improve. happy.png

Puppernes
RoxyFisher wrote:

I am not doing well and kind of want to forget but should I close my account or not?

Nah ur a good member. I think you should stay you can improve and have fun! happy.png

Puppernes
1_nf31-0 wrote:
RoxyFisher wrote:

Definitely

Definitely leave or stay?

clevelandguards

Sometimes you just play poorly for a while just take a break for a couple of days and then come back with a clear head.

fairytalelion

Definitely leave. We need winner here, not losser. Chess for strong cubs only.

AliMcK

Your 23 puzzle rush impresses me.

m_connors

Should you stay or should you go? Only you can answer that question.

52yrral

Baby   Please Don't Go !

MickinMD

The question is: what is it you're getting out of chess, what do you hope to get, and how much effort are you willing to invest to achieve it?

If you want to win most of the time, play against a computer and set it at a lower rating than yourself. Otherwise, you should reach a point where you're playing against roughly equal competition and will win about half the time.  If you're trying to improve, you should see occasional bumps-up in playing ability with plateaus in between and, occasionally, times you regress.

So the enjoyment has to come from pleasing yourself with your level of play and that occurs more frequently the more skilled you become, even though you won't always be winning most of your games no matter how good you get.

jjra310

Don't close your account