Forums

Does anyone know how to gain Followers?

Sort:
EndZoneX

I've recently started Blogging on Chess.com, but my blogs aren't getting many views. I believe this is because I have only 22 followers. I see some bloggers with 400 followers get 5 times as many views on a blog  2hrs ago than the one I made 2 days ago.

If anyone is interested, could you please tell me if my content is good or bad? That could be another reason.

https://www.chess.com/blog/500IQChessAliens 

1c6O-1

try and add more frenz

Kitten20s

Hi, why can't I attach a photo to a chat room with my friend?

EndZoneX

So More Friends = More Followers!

1c6O-1
IgorKravitz wrote:
Your content is bad.

thats just STRAIT UP RUDE

Woollysock
Stay cool guy’s ! ✌️😎
EndZoneX

Hmm, so is it good or bad?

EndZoneX

Yes

EndZoneX

Can someone actually evaluate my content, and tell me if its good or bad?

Nkai20

Don't hurt the camels is important

cR1NN

you need to make more public appearances whether on forums or on clubs. Then ppl will spam friend reqs 

IHaveTHEChessSkill

just beg for followers and offer to gift membership for follower goals.

IHaveTHEChessSkill

spam - spam -spam

IHaveTHEChessSkill

its just a click of a button. Like a lotto except you need to waste 5 seconds of your life putting your name in the drawer.

IHaveTHEChessSkill

just clickbait 

EndZoneX

Ummm, okayyy?

IHaveTHEChessSkill

just follow me for free robux happy.png

jjupiter6

You have puzzles and nothing else worth reading. I looked at the blog titles and didn't bother going any further. Have something worth reading and you might get somewhere.

CharacterizedYeet
jjupiter6 wrote:

You have puzzles and nothing else worth reading. I looked at the blog titles and didn't bother going any further. Have something worth reading and you might get somewhere.

what an edge lord

jjupiter6

Are you following me and being mean to me? People do that when they like someone. You can't be my girlfriend - sorry.